Thank you to our generous 2020 Sponsors!
The Branigan Family
Sweetgrass Speech Therapy
The Legette Family
The Leveen Family
Charleston Academy of Musical Theater (CAMT) believes that all children have talent waiting to be awakened. We are determined to provide a safe, healthy and nurturing environment for students developing their acting, singing, and dancing abilities to prepare them for a professional career in musical theater and for life. This year we are seeking the help of our community in order to produce quality performance opportunities for our students that, due to Corona virus complications, are currently financially out of our reach.
In addition, many of our incredible students are currently finding themselves in need of financial support due to the pandemic. Having a creative outlet is so crucial in the development of young minds and is something they just do not receive with a virtual only environment. We are reaching out to our community for assistance with a scholarship fund that will allow these talented students to continue in our confidence building and socially engaging program.
You are cordially invited to join the donor family at CAMT and explore the ways in which your business can help make a positive impact in the Charleston area.
BENEFACTORS CIRCLE $5000
Choosing to partner with CAMT as a generous Benefactor will allow your company to maximize its advertising reach while enabling theatre to enrich the lives of low country youngsters and their multiple audiences.
• Title Sponsor for the CAMT’s Teen Company production of High School Musical
• Business Logo placement on poster
• Full page ad on back cover of program
• Recognition and Logo on CAMT’s website and social media (including Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
• Recognition on print materials, including scholarship applications
• Verbal acknowledgement during productions
• Two tickets and VIP Seating for production
PRODUCERS CIRCLE $3000
• Title Sponsor for the CAMT‘s Junior Company production of Seussical Kids
• all the benefits listed above for our Junior level production
SPONSOR A CHILD $2500
Your donation at this level could mean a FULL scholarship for a deserving child, providing the following benefits for one student:
• Full Tuition for the school year
• Performance Fee (costumes, make-up, props…)
• CAMT Shirt/Uniform Attire
PLUS your business would receive
• Donor Recognition/Logo on Scholarship application, as well as CAMT’s poster, website, and social media
DIRECTORS CIRCLE $1500
• Full page program ad or your Flyer to all our families
• Business Logo on CAMT website and social media
STAGE MANAGERS CIRCLE $1000
• Half Page program ad or your Flyer to all our families
• Business Logo on website and social media
UNDERWRITERS CIRCLE $500
• Quarter page program ad or your Flyer to our families
• Small Logo on CAMT’s website and social media
FRIENDS OF CAMT $100
• Company or Family Name on our website
SCHOLARSHIP FUND $ ANY AMOUNT
Your donation can provide partial scholarships for 8 students in need